P&R Photos - CRI
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.

If you're trying to register on the board or you have a friend that is trying to register and they just can't seem to be able to get approved, please contact us. Send an email to andrew@p-rphotos.com,
or call the office at 803-329-7557 (ask for Andrew). I'm in the office Mon–Thurs 8am – 5pm. In most cases, it will only take two minutes to get your account approved.
If you send an email, please include your username and password. We apologize for the inconvenience.

January 16, 2018, 02:28:58 AM
News:

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hartlee Hoyle #88 (THANKSGIVING THUNDER)  (Read 2837 times)

I would like to congratulate my daughter HARTLEE HOYLE #88 For her huge and first Thunder win Friday night in jr sportsman champ.  Probably one of the best races of the night. Started 3rd in a field of 16 took the lead 2 laps into the race. Lost the lead to 2 drivers with 2 to go. Past both of them in 3&4 going to the checkers flag. Pure determination on her part. I am so proud of her. Also came from 6th Thursday night to second in one lap and got took out by hard racing or I feel like she would have dominated that one maybe better that Friday night. She also had a great run Thursday night in her jr stock champ finishing 2nd out of 13.Good weekend. Thanks to our crew Ross and Bradley,  couldn't have done it without y'all.  Also thanks to Chan and Lance Chitwood.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 02:17:10 PM by Dale Hoyle »

Yes Dale I am  so proud of hartlee she dove a great race and so glad to be apart of the team..there are a lot more wins of head for her..can't wait to do it  again...

cangrats dale.. yal had a great year !!

---------------------------
wade tumblin
driver bailey tumblin
2013 sugar tit jr sportsman champ.. champion
titan racing chassis
indocil art
RRS

Thanks Wade.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u January 16, 2018, 02:28:58 AM