P&R Photos - CRI
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.

If you're trying to register on the board or you have a friend that is trying to register and they just can't seem to be able to get approved, please contact us. Send an email to andrew@p-rphotos.com,
or call the office at 803-329-7557 (ask for Andrew). I'm in the office Mon–Thurs 8am – 5pm. In most cases, it will only take two minutes to get your account approved.
If you send an email, please include your username and password. We apologize for the inconvenience.

March 22, 2018, 07:06:28 PM

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Charger Class 2016  (Read 1641 times)

I've heard alot of talk and concern with the Charger class that we started at Buckcreek. Engines,rules,ect. I'm willing step up and help in force and work with all drivers to make this a better class. 2016 is already here and would love to see this class stay affordable yet the biggest class at all tracks. We're looking at having a meeting with all drivers later this month. Anyone that has a question or concern is invited. I'll have the date and time posted tomorrow so that everyone may attend. Thanks, Robert

Robert Woods

Is this to cover all tracks that this class runs at, or are you talking about a series. will the track owners be there so everyone is on the same page?

Alan Auten
Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u March 22, 2018, 07:06:28 PM