P&R Photos - CRI
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.

If you're trying to register on the board or you have a friend that is trying to register and they just can't seem to be able to get approved, please contact us. Send an email to andrew@p-rphotos.com,
or call the office at 803-329-7557 (ask for Andrew). I'm in the office Mon–Thurs 8am – 5pm. In most cases, it will only take two minutes to get your account approved.
If you send an email, please include your username and password. We apologize for the inconvenience.

December 15, 2017, 07:03:17 AM
News:

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sessions and Timeout Errors  (Read 1626 times)

Group: Administrator

Hey everybody,
Several people have emailed me saying they're having problems here on the message board.  The most common problem has been a "session timed out" error upon immediately posting.  Also, some people have said they're having problems logging in/out.

Last week, I noticed a problem with the sessions table.  It was spitting out an error message.  I thought I had it fixed, but it appears that my solution caused more problems than it solved.  Since then, I've done several things to try and fix these new problems.  I've completely changed the way the forum handles sessions, and I've renamed the forum's cookies.

I can't be sure that the problems are 100% gone, but I'm seeing that some things are getting better.  So at least it's some progress.  I encourage everyone to log out of the forum, clear your cookies, and log back in.  I need the users to help me keep an eye on these issues.  If any of you continue to have problems logging in, posting, replying, or sending PMs, please let me know.  Email me at andrew@p-rphotos.com and tell me what's going on.

Thanks

---------------------------
P&R Photos / CRI

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u December 15, 2017, 07:03:17 AM