P&R Photos - CRI
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.

If you're trying to register on the board or you have a friend that is trying to register and they just can't seem to be able to get approved, please contact us. Send an email to andrew@p-rphotos.com,
or call the office at 803-329-7557 (ask for Andrew). I'm in the office Mon–Thurs 8am – 5pm. In most cases, it will only take two minutes to get your account approved.
If you send an email, please include your username and password. We apologize for the inconvenience.

March 22, 2018, 07:01:24 PM

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Winter Points Info  (Read 405 times)

WINTER POINTS INFO: First off I would like to thank everyone who came out and raced with us this past Saturday. We had 90 entries, started practice at 7, and dropped the checkered on the last main event at 11:45. The track was faster than normal(11.30's), and everyone did a great job with some close clean racing. Our next WPR is this Saturday October 28. Look for details shorty........
         If you missed the announcement, our Winter Points Season will be 12 races long. We will award championship jackets in every class that has a champion who competed in at least 10 of the races. We will award trophies  as well for all classes that are contested at least 8 of the 12 races. Local kart shops and businesses also chip in with karting merchandise to help with our prizes as well. I hope this helps shed some light on what's going on for those of you who didn't already know. Thanks for the support!

Brad Bracken
Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u March 22, 2018, 07:01:24 PM