P&R Photos - CRI
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.

If you're trying to register on the board or you have a friend that is trying to register and they just can't seem to be able to get approved, please contact us. Send an email to andrew@p-rphotos.com,
or call the office at 803-329-7557 (ask for Andrew). I'm in the office Mon–Thurs 8am – 5pm. In most cases, it will only take two minutes to get your account approved.
If you send an email, please include your username and password. We apologize for the inconvenience.

January 19, 2018, 12:38:30 AM
News:

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 12/16 Season Finale $200 to win guaranteed plus points give aways  (Read 196 times)

This Saturday December 16 will be our final race of the 2017 calendar year. We will pay $200 to win flathead 350 and clone 350 guaranteed. We will also pay $200 to win any other adult or junior clone class that reaches an 8 kart minimum. We will also have all the prize give aways for our Summer 2017 Points series, as well as the Winter 2016-17. Please make plans to attend. We will give away all the merchandise we have. I will hold the champions jackets and trophies only. I would like to extend a huge thank you to Ultramax Racing Chassis, TMC Race Wear, GoldSpeed USA, Maxxis Tires, and Graphix Inc. for their contribution to Foothills Speedway. Gates open at 9 a.m, practice at 11 a.m. sharp.

---------------------------
Brad Bracken

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u January 19, 2018, 12:38:30 AM