P&R Photos - CRI
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.

If you're trying to register on the board or you have a friend that is trying to register and they just can't seem to be able to get approved, please contact us. Send an email to andrew@p-rphotos.com,
or call the office at 803-329-7557 (ask for Andrew). I'm in the office Mon–Thurs 8am – 5pm. In most cases, it will only take two minutes to get your account approved.
If you send an email, please include your username and password. We apologize for the inconvenience.

January 16, 2018, 02:30:58 AM
News:

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hartlee Hoyle #88  (Read 2366 times)

Congratulations to my daughter, Hartlee Hoyle. For her pole and Win in jr sportsman champ. Lead every lap. Also her pole in jr stock champ. Led some motor started skipping in corners that put her back and to avoid two that got together in front of her veered right turn 4 shot straight up bank into tires and flipped her big champ for her first flip. Then come back at the end of the night in jr clone blue. Took lead around lap two and kept it all the way to the  checkered flag. I am so proud of her. What a tough female racer. Thanks to all the track crew after the flip.

Dale, The Pro Junior race was by far the best race of the night. Hartlee drove her tail off and it was great to see her get her first huge win. Them boys better watch out, I see a lot more of that coming! Congrats to both you guys.

Thanks Donny very much. That was fouth time back in flat car since bad wreck at hanging rock last year. She needed that. Thanks again.

Way to go Hartlee  on your win and poles you drove a heck of a race I am glad I was apart of it can't wait to do it again thanks for everything dale we had a blast

good job girl !!

---------------------------
wade tumblin
driver bailey tumblin
2013 sugar tit jr sportsman champ.. champion
titan racing chassis
indocil art
RRS

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u January 16, 2018, 02:30:58 AM