P&R Photos - CRI
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.

If you're trying to register on the board or you have a friend that is trying to register and they just can't seem to be able to get approved, please contact us. Send an email to andrew@p-rphotos.com,
or call the office at 803-329-7557 (ask for Andrew). I'm in the office Mon–Thurs 8am – 5pm. In most cases, it will only take two minutes to get your account approved.
If you send an email, please include your username and password. We apologize for the inconvenience.

January 16, 2018, 02:31:45 AM
News:

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: "LEGGS" With LEGGS Racing Engines  (Read 3192 times)

I dont get on here alot anymore but i got to give credit where credit is due and i dont think LEGGS gets recongnized enough!!

Congrats on a clean sweep in lite/med/hvy/super hvy/ animal champ at I-20 Kartway, with that bein said 3 of the 5 classes ran LEGGS Racing engines finished 1-2-3 This guy is the most hard working and determined engine builder in SC far as i am concerned and customers like myself thank u for all your hard work! And the "HP" speaks for itself, kinda of nice the whole "LEGGS" team work together well and pulled it off last night!

Im sure other of your customers will comment on this and say same thing i just wanted to bring it to your attention!
Earl Derrick DKS Kartshop!

---------------------------
Earl "The Legend" Derrick
Factory Driver Jimmy Hawk Jr.

Earl Derrick Motorsports
Hawks Speed Shop
PRC
SHADOW
Unlimited Concrete
Lexington Automotive

I couldn't agree more, the leggs hp I had on lastnight was unmatched and there's no better person out there! Took the win in lite, Medium, and Heavy and leggs made sure to fix any issues I had! between me and Pnut with 1/2 finishes all night both on horsepower by leggs! I'll never change! Keep up the hard work leggs, it doesn't go Unnoticed

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u January 16, 2018, 02:31:45 AM